There are multiple approaches to creating a client appointment. See all below.
From the Agenda
1. Click the green Create Appointment button
2. You will then be taken to the calendar and an appointment window will open.
3. Choose your Client, Service type, Staff Member, Location, Room (if applicable), date and time.
4. Click Save.
From Clients List Page
1. Click on the Clients button in top menu or search for your client by first, last name, or client ID number from top search bar.
2. From the client list click Schedule appointment to the right of the clients name. Choose Appointment or Telehealth Session (if subscribed).
3. You will then be taken to the calendar and an appointment window will open.
4. Your client's information will auto-fill such as their name, location, and default service type. Here you can set/change the Service type, Staff Member, Location, Room (if applicable), date and time.
5. Click Save.
From the calendar
1) Click on Calendar
2) Go to date of appointment (you can select the mini-calendar to view dates also). The mini-calendar is the button next to staff.
3) On calendar, double-click or drag time of appointment to see appointment menu.
4) When entering the client's name make sure to select the name from the list that populates below rather than typing the name completely out. Selecting the client's name form the drop down list will tie the appointment to the client's file in TheraNest.
5) Enter appointment details (i.e. service type(s), time, staff member) and click Save.