With TheraNest we allow for you to Sync your TheraNest Calendar to your Google Calendar. This is a one way sync. Any appointments you enter on your Google calendar cannot be synced to TheraNest.
First, we recommend you create a separate Google Calendar for your TheraNest appointments. This isn't mandatory but if you ever wish to turn off Google syncing, TheraNest appointments that were already synced will remain on your Google Calendar and have to be deleted one by one. If you create a separate calendar it will be able to be layered with your original google calendar, and if you wish to not use it anymore you can simply delete it. Here is how to add a new google calendar: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37095?hl=en
Pro tip: Using the calendar name "TheraNest" in Google helps stay organized.
- Click Calendar Preferences under your name drop down in TheraNest
2) If you're using push notifications for your phone we suggest you select the option to only show client initials in synced calendars.
4) Scroll to Calendar Syncing section. Click Sync with Google Calendar. Once you authorize TheraNest to access your Google account, select your new Google TheraNest calendar that you just created from the dropdown list.
4) Click Save Preferences
- The calendar sync is only one-way sync from TheraNest to Google and not vice versa.
- Now your Google Calendar is automatically synchronized with TheraNest Calendar every 6 hours.
- You can also run synchronization manually from Calendar page.
- You can find your calendar name by visiting your Google Calendar page and expanding "My Calendars" on the left of the screen.
- If you are sure your calendar name is accurate and you get a "Calendar doesn't exist" message, please enter your Google account email address as your calendar name or create a new calendar on Google's site.
6) To manually sync TheraNest to your Google calendar click Sync with Google Calendar from the calendar.