Note: Automatic Reminders can be setup by the account administrator, not other staff members. Also, appointment reminders are an organization setting. Enabling reminders enables them for the entire organization. Scroll down to see how to prevent them from going to certain clients.
- Click Organization > Appointment Reminders.
2. Set the Organization Name (or your name) that clients are going to hear during the call (or leave default). Set the callback number for clients who want to reschedule (US phone numbers only). This will typically be your business phone number. You can also specify whether to send reminders out the day before a client's appointment or two days before the appointment. This will apply to all reminders.
3. Click on the tab for the appointment reminder you wish to enable then mark the box to activate that appointment reminder.
4. Once activated you will be able to set the time you wish for those reminders to go out as well as the message for most of the reminders. Be sure to click Save. All reminders that are activated will appear as "on."
Call Reminder Services - $.05 per minute within the United States
You adjust the time that the call reminder will be sent out. You can also select whether to send the reminder to the client's Home phone or Mobile phone. If you select Mobile but don't have a mobile number for some clients TheraNest will call their home number instead. You are unable to edit the call reminder message. For any changes you wish to make to the call reminder please reach out to our support team.
Text Message Reminder Services - $.02 per text per 160 characters (spaces count)
You can edit the default text message reminder to read what you would like by editing the message on the left. Select the placeholders below the message to pull in information from the application (e.g., client's first name, organization name). One message will be sent per 160 characters. Example: Your message ends up being 180 characters. 2 text messages will be sent with a total of $.04 being charged.
Email Reminder Services - included in subscription (free)
You can edit the default email reminder to read what you would like by editing the message on the left. Select the placeholders below the message to pull in information from the application (e.g., client's first name, organization name).
- Please note that when a user can't be reached, the service will retry 1 hour later, maximum of 2 retries.
- If you set both voice and text, once a user is reached and an input is received (confirm, cancel, reschedule), all attempts to reach client will stop. This way, a client doesn't get a text or voice call after confirming.
- If you are not satisfied with the current reminder messages you can send in adjustments that you would like us to make for you.
Confirmations On The Agenda
If Your Client Isn't Receiving Reminders Anymore
- If a client responds with "Stop" then the client will no longer receive the text message reminders.
- The client can reactivate the text message reminders by texting "Start" to (205) 533-9259.
Tip! Don't set text and voice reminders to start at the same time. We recommend setting text reminders to start 3 hours later than voice reminders.
Prevent Reminders from Going to Certain Clients:
Simply go to the client's details page and mark the box for "Do not contact by . . ." and they will be excluded from that reminder channel.