This report displays the summary of all client/insurance payments and write-offs for invoiced services for each client within the specified date range.
* Pulls in payments that were accepted in the specified date range
* Pulls in Unapplied Payments
*Pulls in Payments that occurred OUTSIDE of the specified date range IF there was a Write Off in the specified date range.
- Go to Reports > Billing > Payment
- Set the Date Range and Client. Click Run Report .
3) The report will be generated on the right and will show the client's name, Total Amount paid, Insurance Payment, Client Payment, Client Write-Off Amount and Insurance Write-Off Amount.
Note: You can always set how many clients you can see on the screen by clicking the number of entries on top of the report from 10, 25, 50 & 100.
You can also copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer by clicking the CSV and PDF on the upper right tab.