The Staff Billing report pulls data based on the Service Date or Invoice Date and Payment Date.
1. Go to Reports > Billing reports category > Staff Billing.
2. Set the Date Range, Staff, Location and Invoice Status (to only show fully paid invoices, if preferred). Click Run Report.
The report will filter by:
- Service Date: by the Date, Service listed on the invoice
- Invoice Date: Date the bill was created
- Payment Date: date the payment was entered on ledger ("Date" on payment details)
- Staff Member: who is entered under General Information on the invoice
*Unassigned* = Unapplied Payments/Credits on ledger
Deactivated staff members and archived clients are included on this report.
An invoice example of the filter criteria listed above:
Note: You can always set how many clients you can see on the screen by clicking the number of entries on top of the report from 10, 25, 50 & 100.
You can also copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer by clicking the CSV and PDF on the upper right tab.