- Click on Clients in the primary navigation bar
- Search for your desired client.
- Click Details next to the desired client
- Click on the Cases button on the Client Details Page
- Click Close next to the desired case
- Enter Close notes and create a Discharge Summary for the case.
NOTES ON CLOSING CASES
II.Outcomes will only populate options if you have the box, "Organization offers adoption/pregnancy related services" on Organization > Settings.
Be sure to SAVE before you click Edit Treatment Plan Goals. TheraNest will take you to edit the Treatment Plan goals and will NOT save whatever information you entered before clicking that button.
7. Click CLOSE when you've completed your discharge summary.
6. Click Close Info tab then Print to the right of the Discharge Summary button.
- How to reopen a closed case?