- Click on Clients in the primary navigation bar.
- Search for your desired client
- Across the appropriate client's name, click Notes.
4. You will then be taken to the client's case and should see the Clinical Documents tab. If the client has more than one case you may have to choose the case you wish to add documents to by clicking on notes.
4A. To upload files in bulk you can drag and drop files from your desktop.
4B. Or You could click the floppy disk icon or Upload button. For information, hover your mouse on the icons and remember that individual file size is 10 MB. Once loaded, the documents will auto save in the client's case.
5) Then choose the file that you would like to upload from your computer and click Open.
6) The document will now show in the Clinical Documents.
Note: Documents uploaded under Clinical Documents are only visible to the staff who has the access to the notes for confidential purposes. This is different from the files and documents uploaded in the General Documents section of a client's profile where they are visible to everyone.