After sending intake forms to a client with a Client Portal invite, it's possible to revoke the forms if they have not yet been filled out. You can also re-send previously sent forms, or send additional forms after intake is complete.
Forms cannot be revoked or re-sent (or new forms sent) until the client has created their client portal account. You can resend the client portal invite with re-selected forms if you need to replace the forms sent with the initial portal invite.
Revoking Intake Forms
1) Navigate to the client's General Documents tab and find the Shared Forms section at the bottom of the page. In the actions Actions column on the right, click the Revoke button next to the forms you want to revoke; check the boxes to the left of the forms to select multiple form packets at once.
2) Write a note for the client about why the forms are being revoked and click the Revoke Forms button.
3) The client will receive your email notification about the forms being removed.
4) The previously shared forms will be removed from the Shared Forms page.
1) From the Shared Forms section at the bottom of the client's General Documents page, click the Resend button next to the forms you want to resend; check the boxes to the left of the forms to select multiple form packets at once.
2) The notification message can be edited, then click Preview Message > Share Intake Forms.
3) Your email notification will be sent to the client to alert them to fill out the new forms.
3) The additional forms will be listed under Shared Forms with a date and time stamp:
Sending New Forms
1) From the Shared Forms section at the bottom of the client's General Documents page, click the Share New Forms(s) button.
2) Select the form(s) you'd like to send to the client on the next page and click Preview Message. The notification message can be edited, then click Share Intake Forms. Your notification email will be sent to the client.