Active clients means clients who are not archived.
Active clients are clients that you are currently booking appointments for, billing for, and creating notes for in the TheraNest.
Archived clients do not count towards your monthly client total. All their information and notes are stored in the application free of charge when they are archived. You will not be able to edit or view the client's information or notes when they are archived, but you can unarchive the client to view their information. You can archive and unarchive a client at any time.
Archiving a Client
- Click on Clients in the primary navigation bar.
- Search for your desired client.
- Click Archive to the right of the client's name.
* Archiving a client does not delete their scheduled appointments. If you wish to delete the client from the calendar they must be active, delete appointments, then archive client.
1. Click Clients in the primary navigation bar.
2. In the client filter option choose Archived Only then click Search.
3. Click Unarchive to the right of the client's name.