TheraNest users with Therapist level permissions AND that are subscribed to the Wiley Practice Planners will be able to create a Wiley Treatment Plan.. You can do that by following this article.
Before You Begin
We suggest that you already have a case created with a diagnoses added.
- Navigate Treatment Plans tab of your client's case.
- Click the Wiley Treatment Planner button to begin.
- Select the Problem that is dependent of the Diagnostic Impression that is entered in the client's Initial Assessment. After you have selected the Problem click Next at the bottom of the page to continue.
- Select the Behavioral Definitions and click Next.
- Select the appropriate Goals. For every goal you choose you will be presented with a list of objectives in the next section. Click Next when all desired goals have been selected.
- Select the appropriate Objectives. For every objective you choose you will be presented with a list of interventions in the section section. Click Next when all desired objectives have been selected..
- Select the appropriate Interventions for the Objectives and click Next.
- After you have made all the selections click Generate Treatment Plan to create the plan and populate all of the behavior descriptions, goals, objectives, and interventions into the Treatment Plan form. You can also add additional information if needed by typing directly into the text fields.
Note: All Wiley Practice Planners will include the Wiley tag on the list of Notes and Treatment Plans created.