Can add treatment goals to any case that they are assigned to.
Can add treatment goals to any case.
Add Treatment Plan
- In the global navigation bar search for your desired client
- Click on Details next to the desired client
- In the sidebar navigation click Notes
- Click Treatment Plans tab
- Click +Treatment Plan (if +Treatment Plan is greyed out you must sign your previous plan)
- Fill out desired/applicable information.
- Save & E-sign
FAQs ON TREATMENT PLANS
- Your Diagnosis will pull in from the Initials Assessment tab of the case.
- Behavior Definitions: Generally refers to the behaviors you wish to target for treatment.
- You can add multiple goals and objectives, along with goal status to your treatment plan notes.
- Once you sign a treatment plan changes or progress cannot be made on that treatment plan entry. However, you'll see that when you add a new treatment plan the goals and objectives you entered on the previous treatment plan pull in for you to make changes/progress. This is so you can have a running log history of how progress has been made over time.