You can setup your account to use PQRS Quality Measure codes for reporting to Medicare. TheraNest does not automatically send this information to Medicare.
Administrator can turn on the ability to track PQRS codes
Turn on the ability to Enter in PQRS
- From the primary navigation bar click Organization
- You will be placed on the Settings tab. Scroll down and mark the box to Enable editing of PQRS Quality Measures.
After the PQRS codes has been activated in your account you will be able to add the codes to client appointments in the client's case.
- Click the PQRS Info tab in the case.
- Click Quality Measures to the right of the client's appointment.
- Click + Add Quality Code then enter the code in the text box and select the appropriate code from below and select the modifier on the right before Applying to the client's appointment.
- After you have entered the PQRS code for the client's appointment it will show under the PQRS column to the right of the client's appointment.
You will also be able to view and edit the PQRS code for the client's appointment in the client's invoice.