TheraNest users with Therapist level permissions AND that are subscribed to the Wiley Practice Planners will be able to create a Wiley Progress Note.. You can do that by following this article.
Before You Begin
We suggest that you already have a case created with a diagnoses and Wiley Treatment plan created. Your Wiley Treatment Plan information will pull into your notes.
- Navigate to the Progress Notes tab of your client
- Click the Wiley Progress Notes button.
- Select the appropriate Category. Then click Next at the bottom of the page to continue.
- Click in the "Filter Problems.." search field and choose your diagnoses from the dropdown.
- Mark the box next to the problem. You'll see it expand further for you to make your selections there as well. When you've completed your selections click Next.
- Mark the checkboxes to select the corresponding Notes for the Problems you chose on the previous page. Then click Next.
- Your Therapeutic Interventions will pull from your Wiley Treatment Plan. Mark the boxes to select the corresponding Therapeutic Interventions for the Problems. Then click Next.
- Your Planned Interventions will pull from your Wiley Treatment plan. Mark the boxes to select the corresponding Planned Interventions for the Problems. Then click Next.
- Make sure to read through the Problems, Notes, Therapeutic Interventions, and Planned Interventions. Then click "Generate Progress Note."
- A New Wiley Progress Note is then generated. You can add any additional notes or reword anything that you see fit. Then click 'Save.'
Note: All Wiley Practice Planners will include the Wiley tag on the list of Notes and Treatment Plans created.