Some providers might not choose to use the self-schedule option. If you do not see that +Add Appointment button then that is the case for you.
You can create a new appointment in the Client Portal account by clicking New Appointment at the top or entering the unique new appointment link from your Therapist.
1. Select the Staff member form the list.
2. Select the location for the appointment
3. Select the Service Type for your appointment.
4. Double click the time in the calendar to create an appointment. They grey area is unavailable time that you cannot schedule in. Also, you will be unable to book an appointment more than 2 months out.
5. Adjust the time and date accordingly then click Save to create the appointment.
5. If you have not created an account with the Client Portal then you will need to enter additional information to create the appointment. After you have entered your information click Submit New Appointment.
6. If you have already created an account click Submit New Appointment.
7. You will receive an email notifying you that the appointment is awaiting confirmation.
8. You will receive an email notifying you once the Therapist has been confirmed.