Users need Billing permissions to conduct Batch Invoicing.
What is Batch Invoicing?
Batch invoicing allows you to find all unbilled appointments in a date range that you set and create invoices for them all at once.
- Click on Billing in the primary navigation bar
- In the sidebar click on Batch Invoicing
- You can filter by client, how the client pays, staff, service and date range. The date range will always be filtered to the current month.
- After you filters have been set click the Search button.
- To hide No shows, Rescheduled, & Cancellations mark the box.
- Clients will appear in the preview below. You can click on each client's name to show the invoice details. You can make any changes you wish there.
- Optional: You can add a batch invoice item and apply it to all invoices.
- Mark or unmark the boxes next to each client. Marking the boxes indicate you wish to create an invoice for those individuals.
- Click the green Create Selected Invoices button.
- You'll receive a confirmation window asking if you want to create x selected invoice(s)? Click the green Yes I'm sure button to create the invoices.