In order for you to join a Telehealth session a unique URL must be provided to you by your therapist. If you do not have a link you must reach out to them to retrieve the link.
You do NOT have to download anything to securely join the Telehealth sessions. You will be able to join from you phone, tablet, and computer. The Telehealth session windows are fully responsive and will adapt to the screen size of your device.
Do you recommend specific internet browsers?
If you’re using a Desktop or Laptop, we recommend:
We recommend the below if you’re using a tablet or mobile phone:
- Android - Google Chrome
- iOS (iPhone or iPad) - Safari
Via Appointment Reminder
If your provider sent you an appointment reminder via text or email you'll see the link there. You can click on this for easy access to the session.
Via Client Portal
If you click on the appointments section in your Client Portal you should see the option to start the session next to the appointment.
Please know the appointment will show in your Therapist's time zone if different from yours.
How to join if link sent via Secure Message in your Client Portal
- Login to your client portal account
- Click on your inbox in the header
- Find secure message with link to the session you need to join
- Click on link
- You will be taken to the virtual waiting room where your browser may ask permission to use your camera and microphone. You must say yes.
- Enter in preferred name
- Then test your connectivity.
See Video Here: