TheraNest users who are subscribed to Telehealth can schedule Telehealth sessions.
- Search for Client in the search bar in the header.
- Click the Schedule button under Actions.
- Choose Telehealth Session from the drop down
- You will be navigated to the calendar with the client populated in the appointment screen. Choose Service Type if one does not automatically pull in. You'll see that client and staff member are greyed out and cannot be changed in the appointment screen. This is because the link that is generated is client and staff member specific.
- Choose room if applicable
- Choose time and date
- Click Save.
NOTE: If you schedule a Telehealth session with a client in a different time zone there is not a way to have it be shown in their time zone. It will be shown in the time zone set in Organization Settings.
You can also convert existing Client Appointments to Telehealth appointments as long as the staff member is subscribed to Telehealth.
- Navigate to Calendar and find desired appointment.
- Double click on the appointment to edit.
- Mark the box for Telehealth Session
- See unique URL
Is Telehealth in TheraNest HIPAA compliant?
Yes. We take your data security seriously and encrypt all your information by HIPAA standards and are HIPAA compliant. Your data is continually and securely backed up. We use Amazon for Hardware and physical security because they are HIPAA compliant and have to follow many rules and that helps us with compliance. TheraNest does not record or store the audio or video from Telehealth sessions.