You will need Billing permissions to access the Bill to & Insurance info tab and add insurance information.
Before You Begin
Make sure your client's insurance company is in your database of insurers. Click here to see how to add insurers.
We recommend keeping a copy of your client's card on file in your General Documents. Here is more on how to do that: Upload General Documents
Steps to Add Insurance
- Use the search bar in the global navigation bar to find your client.
- Click the Details button under the actions column.
- Once you're on the Client Details page click the Bill To & Insurance Info tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add New Insurance
- Select the appropriate Insurer.
- Take your Client's Insurance card and fill out as many fields as you can. See field definitions below.
- After entering information, click Save Billing Info.
If you need to add multiple Insurers, click the Add New Insurance button again and add new Insurer. Repeat steps above.