Therapists can add diagnosis to cases in which they have created or have been assigned to.
Can add diagnosis to any case.
- Search for your desired client in the client search bar in the global navigation
- In the Action column next to the desired client click the Notes button.
- If a case does not exist for this client a new case will be created. If a case does exist you'll be taken to the progress notes tab of the case.
- Click on Initial Assessment & Diagnostic Codes tab of the case.
- Click the + Add Diagnosis button on this page and search for either a description of the diagnosis or an ICD 10 / DSM V diagnosis code in the field that appears.
You can add multiple diagnoses by clicking the + Add Diagnosis button multiple times.
Once the assessment is completed and signed it is locked from editing, though an addendum can be added for diagnosis edits and additional notes.