How will I know my enrollment is rejected?
You will receive an email from TheraNest letting you know that your enrollment was rejected and why.
Why was my enrollment rejected?
There will be a reason with a reason code in the email notifying you of the rejection. If you are unclear on what needs to be corrected then please reach out to TheraNest support.
What do I do if my enrollment rejects?
If you have received a notice that your enrollment has rejected, you will want to fill out the enrollment survey again with the necessary changes.
- Click on Organization Settings in the primary navigation bar.
- In the sidebar navigation click Claims Service
- Choose your NPI type and provider.
- Mark the YES box that this is not the first time you're filling out the form.
- Mark the box that you are fixing a rejection.
- Click Submit
- Complete the rest of the enrollment survey
Additional FAQ Articles