A TheraNest user can schedule a group Telehealth session with up to six participants (including the provider). Before you schedule please ensure the following:
Before You Begin
- Your organization/provider on the appointment is subscribed to the group Telehealth plan. This plan is different from the original Telehealth Subscription.
- Your clients have already been formed into a Group within TheraNest. Each client must be entered into TheraNest as an individual and then formed into a group. Your group cannot be larger than 5 clients for Group Telehealth sessions. Even if you edit out participants TheraNest will not be able to schedule a Group Telehealth session for a group that has more than 5 clients. Each individual client will be assigned a unique URL. Click here to see how to create a group.
- Click on the Clients from the primary navigation bar.
- Click on Groups in the side menu bar
- Find your Group > Click Appointments in the Actions column
- Click New Group Telehealth Session
- All group members will populate. Select your service type.
- Ensure the correct staff member, location, and room (if applicable) are selected.
- Choose date and time
- Click Save
You'll see the appointment on the calendar. If you open up the appointment window you'll see each client's unique session URL.