TheraNest users subscribed to Telehealth must ensure they are using the proper devices and browsers to avoid issues when conducting a Telehealth session.
You’ll need the below to offer Telehealth sessions in TheraNest:
- A computer, tablet, or phone (no applications or software to download).
- An external or integrated webcam.
- An external or integrated microphone.
- An internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 10 MBPS. We recommend an Ethernet cable over Wifi when possible to ensure you receive the best possible connection through your internet provider. You can check your internet speed here.
You should shut down all background applications to ensure Telehealth receives the majority of your internet’s bandwidth, especially applications that use your camera.
Check out our Telehealth infographic for best practices when setting up the optimal Telehealth space for you and your clients.
Download our Telehealth Resource packet for your clients here. The PDF includes a detailed checklist, our infographic which walks your clients through setting up their ideal workstation, and much more.
Will my clients have to download anything on their computers or phones?
No. You’re clients do not have to download anything to securely access their sessions with you. They will be able to join from their phone, tablet, and computer. The telehealth session windows are fully responsive and will adapt to the screen size of your device.
Do you recommend specific internet browsers?
If you’re using a Desktop or Laptop, we recommend:
We recommend the below if you’re using a tablet or mobile phone:
- Android - Google Chrome
- iOS 11 or newer (iPhone or iPad) - Safari