TheraNest users with Billing Permissions will be able to mark insurance as inactive on the Bill to & Insurance info tab.
Before You Begin
We advise that you do not mark a payer as inactive until you are completely done billing with that payer; you have received all claims from that payer for the client, and do not plan to submit more claims to that payer from the client.
- Click on the Bill to & Insurance Info tab of the desired client
- Scroll down to find Manage Insurance
- Click on the pencil icon under the Status column.
- Change the status in the drop down from Active to Inactive.
- Enter in the Coverage End Date
- Click Update Status
The insurer is now inactive on the clients record.