Each user can access and control their own preferences.
Before You Begin
At this time Administrators cannot access or control a staff member's preferences or availability.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the global navigation
- Click on My Profile
- Click the Preferences tab
- Mark the box next to the preferences you prefer
- Click Save Preferences
Understanding Each Selection
- Alert me when someone else changes a calendar event sends an alert to the Alerts section of TheraNest when someone changes a calendar event in which you are listed as a staff member. This includes appointments and events. The alerts section is the bell icon found in the global navigation bar.
- Email me when someone else changes my schedule sends an email to the email address listed in TheraNest when someone changes a calendar event in which you are listed as a staff member.
- Email me when a client send me a message through the Client Portal sends an email notification to you letting you know you received a secure message. This is useful for TheraNest users who are not checking TheraNest daily.
- Print Calendar PDFs in black and White will allow for a user to print the calendar in black and white instead of the colors of the calendar.
- Show only client initials in Calendar and Staff Email Alerts changes client names to initials on your individual calendar and staff email alerts for privacy.
- Show only client initials in Synced Calendars changes client names to initials on your synced calendar. This is a recommended setting for individuals who use push notifications on their mobile devices.