There are two options for finding unbilled appointments.
Permissions needed: Billing
You can use Batch Invoicing to find all dates of service missing and invoice and create invoices for those appointments in a few clicks.
- Click on Billing in the primary navigation bar
- In the sidebar navigation click on Batch Invoicing.
- Set the date range you're looking for. You can even filter by how the client pays (insurance or self-pay) and staff member.
- Click Search.
- All clients who have a date of service in that date range and do not have a client will pull in. You then can create those invoices by clicking on the green "Create Selected Invoices" button.
Detailed Attendance Report
Permissions Needed: Default.
You can filter the Detailed Attendance report by unbilled appointments. You cannot create the invoices from here but if you want to see more client info this report works great.
- Click Reports in the primary navigation bar
- Under the Appointments section click Detailed Attendance Report
- Input your desired date range and any other filters.
- For Billing Status select the bubble for Not Billed Only.
- Click Run Report.