- Click Organization > Settings.
- Set up the Organization's Profile by filling out the fields on the page, like Organization Name, Time Zone, Date Format, etc. Diagnostic Codes are set to use DSM-V by default. You can change this by clicking the dropdown bar and select DSM-IV.
- Enter your Organization NPI and Facility NPI if you have one.
- Enter location address and billing location if it differs from your location address.
- You can upload your company logo that will appear on invoices, superbills, receipts, progress notes and the first page of your intake packet (via client portal).
Please note: Currently, your logo will show on the first page of the completed Intake Forms no matter if it's our template or a custom intake template. Currently it is not an option to add a logo to print on custom forms. We are planning to add the ability to add logos to custom forms in the future.