Note: Only account administrators can refund credit card charges.
If a client was incorrectly charged, you can issue a full refund for the transaction on the Credit Card Charges report. We cannot process partial refunds at this time.
1) Click Reports > Billing > Credit Card Charges.
2) The report will pull the current month's transactions by default; adjust the Transaction Date Range to see additional dates.
3) You can filter the report by clicking any of the column headers to sort data ascending or descending; you can type in the search fields in the headers to narrow your search results.
4) Each transaction will have options in the Actions column on the right. You can Void a charge if the transaction has not settled, or Refund a settled transaction.
5) A confirmation message will appear to confirm the Void or Refund. Voiding a charge will remove it from the report.
6) The status of a refund will change to Refund in Progress. You will then be able to print a refund receipt from the Actions column using the Refund Receipt button.
Once the funds have transferred successfully the status will change to Refunded. The client’s balance will be recalculated and the payment will be removed from their ledger.
A daily lump withdraw for refunds processed the day prior (or anywhere between 1-3 business days prior, depending on bank) will be debited from your account.
Note: Our processing fees cover the movement of funds for successful transactions. Because of this we are unable to refund our customers the processing fees of refunded transactions. The full amount of the client's transaction will be debited from your account.