Once a Telehealth session is scheduled you will find a unique URL in the appointment notes section. You can copy this URL and share it directly with your client. TheraNest offers a way for you to share the URL within TheraNest via secure message.
First, you must be a staff member subscribed to the client portal to use the secure messaging feature. You'll know if you're subscribed or not because you'll see a small envelope icon in your TheraNest header:
If you do not see this option please reach out to your TheraNest admin and request access. Second, you will only be able to send a secure message to clients who have a client portal account.
- Search for the client in the Client Search bar in the header
- Click on Details under the actions section
- Click on Appointments on the side menu of the client
- Locate appointment and click on the Telehealth Session drop down menu
- Choose to send invite via secure message
- When this is chosen you will be taken to the Secure Messaging center with the client name and unique URL already filled out. You can then add any additional text or message and send.